New targets announced at the Joint Segment on Sustainability (Committee of Supply 2021):
- Develop over 130 ha of new parks, and enhance around 170 ha of existing parks with more lush vegetation and natural landscapes by end-2026.
- "80-80-80 by 2030" - Green 80% of all buildings
- New registrations of diesel cars and taxis to cease from 2025
- 8 EV-Ready Towns with chargers at all HDB carparks by 2025
- All new car and taxi registrations to be of cleaner-energy models from 2030
- 60,000 charging points nationwide, including 40,000 in public carparks and 20,000 in private premises by 2030